Welcome book bloggers, to the newly renovated Limelight Reviews meme! Limelight Reviews was created by Kyla at Kyla Novelista in response to a shared desire to garner meaningful comments on the reviews we spend hours sweating over, getting it just right. And then...
Enter the Limelight Review meme. *cue wild follower applause for this brilliant and even more brilliant idea*
The meme will go live every Friday. That gives you all an entire week to pop over to three (3) blogs, read their reviews and leave your comments. Bloggers please be aware that not everyone has read the book you reviewed. If your review contains spoilers, please tell us!
HOW DO YOU PLAY?
* You are not required to follow anyone -- including me, however, if you like the content of another blog, this is a great way to build meaningful connections.
* You will use the Mr. Linky at the bottom of each week's post to enter your review information and link.
* Please only enter one (1) review per week. I realize some of you post multiple reviews per week (or day), but for this meme, we are limiting each blog to one (1) entry per week.
* You need to post the link for the actual review not just your blog address, so people don't have to search for the review.
* Visit the SPOTLIGHTED REVIEW and two (2) other reviews from the list below and leave meaningful comments... the types of comments you want left on your blog... on each of the three (3) reviews.
* You do NOT need to hop back to blogs that comment on your review; however, you may if you desire.
Okay... now that you know Da Rulz...
Please fill out this form if you would like to have your review featured in Limelight Reviews.
Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions for how we can make this feature better!