High-speed internet is a need in current times. Before the pandemic hit us, everyone just used the internet for entertainment on a large scale. But now, many people are working from home and rely heavily on a good internet connection.
There are various internet providers, and getting the best suited for yourself is not easy to choose between the best.
Comcast Xfinity and Earthlink each offer incredible bundles, great speed, and many added benefits.
Why Choose Comcast Xfinity?
Comcast Xfinity offers a wide variety of bundles for its customers. In addition, the bundles are compiled in such a way that a lot of customers find bundles that fit their needs perfectly.
Other than having bundles that fit everyone, they are also affordable. This is another reason why people choose to go with Comcast Xfinity as their internet provider.
They also provide 24/7 help along with in-home WiFi support. You also get access to Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, YouTube, HBO Max, and Paramount+ if you have a set-top box with Xfinity TV and Internet service.
Comcast Xfinity also offers other services like TV, digital home phone & home security as well.
Pros and Cons of Comcast Xfinity
- Comcast Xfinity provides reliably fast download speeds
- Comcast Xfinity offers competitive promo prices
- Comcast Xfinity is available almost everywhere in the US
- The prices and speed varies from region to region
- Many customers have complained about difficult Xfinity customer service
- Generally a bit more expensive than regional ISPs
Why Choose Earthlink?
Earthlink is one of the oldest companies in the industry, and the company was founded in 1994. So they are old and reputable.
EarthLink’s HyperLink plans do not have data caps, which are perfect for all internet users. Customers can enjoy unlimited data and internet speed up to 1000 Mbps.
They only provide internet services, providing reliable and fast internet without bundling your service with a home phone or cable plan. This is the main reason why a lot of people are attracted to Earthlink.
Earthlink also provides self-installation services to their customers DSL customers. Earthlink also offers its customers a wide variety of plans and pricing options.
Pros and Cons of Earthlink
- Excellent customer service
- Fiber internet option is also available
- High-Speed Internet
- Lower-speed plans of Earthlink are more expensive than some competitors
- EarthLink does not handle installation and outages, and customers have to hire other professionals to get that done.
- Service is not available in all states, and neither in all cities in the states serviced
The comparison of Earthlink Vs Comcast Xfinity has its pros and cons.
The best thing about both of them is that they provide a wide range of internet service bundles. Getting the right bundle will ensure you enjoy a smooth internet connection.
Make sure you ask around about the speed and customer service before you decide to buy a bundle from either of the companies.
Get the best and most reasonable plan for yourself.